If you want to add product items, do it via creating a supplier invoice:
Add invoice and fill in the fields:
- Supplier – choose a supplier (obligatory).
- Supplier invoice number – invoice number from the supplier (if needed).
- File – if you have an invoice file (an image or a document) you can specify it here. It will be downloaded in the system while invoice is creating. Afterwards you can view or download it for your needs.
- Product – choose an existing product. Or you can type in a new product name, and a product will be created automatically.
- Quantity – items count to add to the system.
- Price – purchase price of this item.
After clicking on
Add, a new window appears. There you can add barcodes and serial numbers of the items.
You can edit them later by pressing for barcodes or for serial numbers:
After creating an invoice, items of the selected products will be added to the system (if they were not added before). They will have status In stock.